Body by Vi Reviews
We have to write an honest review about the BodybyVi 90 day challenge because that’s who we are. So if you prefer a biased review that promises you’ll fit in that sexy white sundress in 90 days, you might want to go elsewhere.
On the other hand, if you want to really understand the reason why we don’t recommend the ViSalus BodybyVi 90-day challenge to everyone, please keep reading.
Then again, if you don’t care about reviews and prefer to rely on advertising, promotions, and marketing information to make your purchasing decision, you can CLICK HERE to go directly to the ViSalus website, but be warned, you may be setting yourself up for failure if you skip the rest of this article.
Okay, so we’ve got that disclaimer out of the way, let’s get down to how we came about forming our recommendation… We believe in cutting through the hype and sensationalism. Rather than just taking what we read at face value, we decided to experience the 90 day challenge ourselves and also consult with independent health, nutrition, and fitness experts before formulating our recommendation. So before we explain why we don’t recommend the BodybyVi 90 day challenge, let’s reveal a few things we do agree with:
- There is no denying that following the 90 day challenge has (and will) result in fat loss and overall improved health because of the nutrients going into your body compared to the average diet. Now for some, it may be more weightloss than others. The true test should not really be pounds lost but rather inches, because we know that muscle weighs more than fat (after several comments regarding this statement, let me clarify so everyone understands – muscle is more dense than fat, so for the same mass volume, muscle will weigh more). So if someone is following the BodybyVi program and is also exercising more, they will not only be burning off fat but will be building muscle. The net result will be a slimmer physique, not necessarily a lighter one – this is especially true for slimmer or more athletic people who take the challenge. You will therefore find that overweight people lose much more in the 90 days. It’s all relative, so manage your expectations.
- We also agree that the challenge kits are affordable and accessible to everyone. Replacing meals with the BodybyVi shakes is a cheaper alternative to restaurant meals or groceries. So in essence, the challenge kit pays for itself in savings on food. Not to mention the refer 3 and it’s free program…
- ViSalus also provides its customers with access to an online community for support and to hold yourself accountable, a simple way to get your friends to do it with you, and neat prizes as incentives to stick with it.
- Finally, we admit that the BodybyVi 90 day challenge program is simple and convenient – both important elements when you are trying to develop long term healthy habits. From the quick and easy way to eat a healthy breakfast to the challenge kit delivered to your door every month, this is really putting all the chances of success on your side.
So what is the problem, you ask? Well, we believe that products like this could be used incorrectly to the uninformed.
Yo-Yo with BodybyVi?
One of the biggest problems people have when it comes to weightloss is being able to KEEP the weight off afterward. We’ve all heard of the yo-yo effect, right? You’ve seen it before:
- Calorie restriction diets: rapid weightloss in the short term, followed by a plateau and then even greater weight gain because the body tries to recover from starvation mode and store more energy as a result. Not to mention the high probability of binge eating…
- Calorie counting: tedious and not habit forming. The result is an over 80% reversion to previous eating patterns. See the article we wrote about this for more information.
- Restricting or eliminating certain foods: Rapid weight loss but not a sustainable nutrition alternative. Especially for those who may not have the money for or access to highly nutritious foods.
So knowing that the BodybyVi challenge does produce results, we feel that there will be those who complete the challenge, achieve their goal, and then go back to their previous patterns. They will eventually gain it all back! It is vitally important that those who take the challenge, also educate themselves on nutrition and strive to be more active. A sustainable healthy lifestyle is about nutrition and exercise. It can’t be one or the other. For the BodybyVi challenge program to be successful, consumers need to develop new patterns and behaviors during those 90 days, and then keep them afterward. That doesn’t necessarily mean replacing 2 meals a day with shakes for the rest of your life, but it does mean understanding what foods are good and bad for you and making the right choices.
Our Complete Body by Vi Reviews Recommendation
So to get back to our recommendation – If you plan on losing weight fast and then going back to how you ate before, then we don’t recommend you take the BodybyVi 90 day challenge. On the other hand, if you understand that this is not a DIET and you want to use the challenge, the tools and the resources that are provided, to help you get educated on proper nutrition, and develop a healthy and active lifestyle for the long term, then we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you choose the Body by Vi challenge kit that suits your goals and you embark on the journey to a new you Today!
What Do You Have to Say?
Powered by Facebook Comments